Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Canada > Montreal, Quebec Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Canada flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

  • Sunshine hours in Montreal, Quebec range from 2:13 daily in December to 8:09 to each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 15:29 long and the shortest day is 8:30 long.
  • The longest day is 6:59 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1860 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:05 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 42.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 57.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 44.9° above the horizon at Montreal, Quebec.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 02:46 03:38 04:32 05:14 06:44 07:42 08:09 07:44 05:34 04:17 02:22 02:13   05:05
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:08 10:18 11:50 13:29 14:53 15:36 15:17 14:04 12:29 10:51 09:27 08:45   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 31 (69) 36 (64) 39 (61) 39 (61) 46 (54) 50 (50) 54 (46) 56 (44) 45 (55) 40 (60) 26 (74) 26 (74)   42 (58)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 24.7 34 44.9 56.5 64.7 67.9 64.8 56.5 45 33.6 24.4 21.1   44.9

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Montreal, Quebec, Canada

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy