Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Sunshine hours in Montreal, Quebec range from 2:13 daily in December to 8:09 to each day in July
- The longest day of the year is 15:29 long and the shortest day is 8:30 long.
- The longest day is 6:59 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1860 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:05 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 42.4% of daylight hours. The remaining 57.6% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 44.9° above the horizon at Montreal, Quebec.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Kuujjuarapik, Qc, Canada - 51.7 kms (32.1 miles) WNW
- Montreal/ Dorval, Qc, Canada - 26.6 kms (16.5 miles) WSW
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 177.1 kms (110.1 miles) W
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 176.6 kms (109.7 miles) W
- Canton, Ny, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) WSW
- Ogdensburge, Ny, Usa - 136.6 kms (84.9 miles) WSW
- Lake Placid , Ny, Usa - 144.5 kms (89.8 miles) SSW
- Indian Lake, Ny, Usa - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) SSW
- Burwash, Yt, Canada - 76.5 kms (47.5 miles) ENE
- Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) E
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) SSE
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 82.9 kms (51.5 miles) SE
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 118.6 kms (73.7 miles) S
- Saint Johnsbury, Vt, Usa - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) SE
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) S
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 186.2 kms (115.7 miles) SSE